Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally Blogging

I always wanted to write and keep a diary of my experiences and day to day activities so that I could show them to my kids and inspire them and make them understand there were difficult times and there were good times too. But recording my day to day activities was not a possible thing for me, since I never got the time. Now I have started blogging and I am getting motivated in many ways by looking at people around me who also blog and how well they prioritize their time. I personally feel that everyone of us should prioritize our life, so that we get to involve in everything around us. Blogging is a nice way to throw all our feelings and thoughts into writing. The present generation has developed more in social networking like twitter, facebook and blogging, we need to equally keep us connected with all that which everyone does in order to present ourselves as a unique personality. So to all my frens out there happy blogging.

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment